Performance to make you proud.
With a choice of powerful and fuel-efficient engines, and a new-generation continuously variable transmission (CVT) for quick, responsive acceleration and smooth, low-rpm cruising, the new Civic delivers performance that lives up to its stunning looks.
NEW TURBOCHARGED 1.5-LITER DOHC DIRECT-INJECTED INLINE-4 ENGINE
- Best-in-class power & efficiency
- 180 horsepower at 6000 rpm
- 220N-m torque at 1700–5500 rpm
- Dual VTC (Variable Valve Timing Control)
- Responsive, low-inertia turbo system
- Computer-controlled direct injection with multi-hole fuel injectors
NEW 2.0-LITER, DOHC INLINE-4 ENGINE
- Refined new engine technology
- 158 horsepower at 6500 rpm
- 187N-m torque at 4200 rpm
- i-VTEC® (intelligent Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control) with dual VTC (Variable Valve Timing Control)
1.6 - LITER ENGINEThe 1.6 Litre i-VTEC engine performance supports the all-new Civic's soulful, sporty character.
- i-VTEC engine delivers excellent power and fuel efficiency
- 123 horsepower at 6500 rpm
- 151 N-m torque at 4300 rpm
- Low inertia crankshaft for instant throttle response
CONTINUOUSLY VARIABLE TRANSMISSION (CVT)
Civic's new CVT has a taller final gear ratio for fuel-efficient low-rpm cruising, and new-generation G-Design shift logic for smooth acceleration and natural throttle response. On turbocharged powertrains, the torque converter employs a new turbine twin-damper design for tighter control and reduced acceleration lag.